Apartments Tomo - Bol (House Tomislav)
Contact person: Marinković Tomislav
Address: Iza lože 2, 21420 Bol, Croatia
mob +385 (0) 98 369 565
tel/fax +385 (0)51 226 141
tel/fax +385 (0)51 513 640
The correspondence is possible to obtain in Croatian, English, Slovenian and Italian.
Reservation requests can be made through this web site (by filling in the contact form and/or by sending an e-mail message). For the reservation to become valid, an advanced payment, as stated in the email from Apartments Tomo, needs to be made.
The advance payment can be done by any of the following methods: ONLINE (credit card payment) or OFFLINE (bank transfer payment).
The amount of advance payment, together with the time frame in which the payment needs to be made for the reservation to be valid, will be specified in the email you will receive by Apartments Tomo.
After the payment has been made, it is necessary to forward payment confirmation to Apartments Tomo either by e-mail or by fax message.
Upon the receipt of the payment confirmation (by e-mail or by fax message) and after making sure your payment has been made according to the agreed terms, you will receive by e-mail a voucher and all the necessary information.
- 1st Apartment and 2nd Apartment accommodate up to four people each. 3rd Apartment accommodates two people.
- A child, regardless of age, is considered as one person.
- The price charged for stays of up to three days is 30% higher than the price listed in the price list.
- Tourist tax is included in the price.
- All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian Kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site / e-mail.
- The reservation cost must be paid in advance in the amount of 25% of the total price (minimum of 100 Euro). In case of reservation cancellation, 21 days or more before the check in date, the advanced payment will be returned to the customer, minus the amount of the bank transfer fee. In the case of reservation cancellation within 20 days or less before the check in date, the advanced payment will be returned to the customer only if the apartment you cancelled your reservation for is rented by another customer for the whole period of original booking.
- The difference in price between reservation prepayment and the total cost of your stay at Apartments Tomo must be paid in cash upon arrival.
If the difference in price is not paid at the day of your arrival, personal document (i.e. passport or identity card) will be stored in our safe until the full payment is made.
- If you decide to check out before your scheduled departure date there will be no refunds for early departure or unused time.
- Cleaning by request is charged 5 Euro per hour.
- Smaller pet up to 15 kg is allowed. The charge is 5 Euro per day.
- Minimum length of stay is one day.
- If you do not to check-out by the stipulated time you will be charged an additional day.
Personal data protection policy
Renter Apartments Tomo-Bol is obligated to protect personal data of its guests/apartment users, in a way that only necessary, basic data for the fulfilment of our obligations is collected; Renter Apartments Tomo informs its guests upon the way the collected data is going to be used, regularly provides its guests with the opportunity to choose how their data is going to be used, including the possibility to choose whether their name should be or not a part of lists used in marketing campaigns. All the user data is highly protected and available only to the employees that need the data for conducting their job. All the employees of the Apartments Tomo – Bol and business partners are responsible to adhere to the personal data protection policy.
General terms & conditions
- Check in time is from 2 p.m.; Check-out time is before 10 a.m.
- Water and electric energy consumption are included in the rent price.
- Towels are changed twice a week.
- Linens are changed once a week.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- You are responsible for the good upkeep of the apartment during your visit.
- During the stay, you are required to abide by the rules and regulations drawn up by the hospitality rules, which are listed at the entrance.
- Please note that guests are not allowed.
- Before the check out you need to call the apartment housekeeper for the inspection of the apartment. You are also required to report and pay for any damage made.
- Use of washing machine is available upon request.
- Clothes ironing is available upon request.
- Valuable items (such as money, jewellery and documents) placed in a closed and signed envelope, can be stored in a safe located at the housekeepers premises.